- A survival bow trap is dangerous to man as well as animals, use and construct with extreme caution!
- To construct this trap, build a bow and anchor it to the ground with pegs.
- Adjust the aiming point as you anchor the bow. Lash a toggle stick to the trigger stick.
- Two upright sticks driven into the ground hold the trigger stick in place at a point where the toggle stick will engage the pulled bow string.
- Place a catch stick between the toggle stick and a stake driven into the ground.
- Tie a trip wire or cordage to the catch stick and route it around stakes and across the game trail where you tie it off.
- When the prey trips the trip wire, the bow will fire an arrow into it.
- A notch in the bow serves to help aim the arrow.
Below are different examples of survival bow traps.
In this video I will be showing you how to make a Bow Trap hope you like it a bow trap