This month is National Preparedness Month — a great time for each of us to evaluate where we are in our personal and family preparedness! It’s a good time to pull out your 72-hour kit (aka Bug-out Bag) and rotate through the food. If you haven’t put together a 72-hour kit yet, you can start now with an old backpack, some bottles of water, granola bars, and a change of clothes!
According to the U.S. News & World Report, one of the biggest dangers after a natural disaster is the high risk of disease and infection. If you have my free Fast Track Survival Medicines ebook, you know that the two essential oils I recommend EVERYBODY have on hand are therapeutic-grade lavender and peppermint oils. As great as these two essential oils are, the most potent essential oil for disease and infection is Thieves oil. All of these essential oils are available singly as well as in the Essential Oil Survival Kit.
7 Facts About Thieves Oil
1. Named after a group of 15th-century thieves who would steal from bubonic plague victims but never caught the plague. They were apprehended and given a more lenient punishment in exchange for sharing their secret — a special formula of herbs, spices, and oils.
2. Ingredients — therapeutic-quality clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus and rosemary oils.
3. University-tested and shown to kill 99.3% of gram positive Micrococcus luteus after being diffused for 20 minutes, 99.96% of Pseudomonas aeruginosa after just 12 minutes. and 100% of MRSA within 2 minutes of direct contact!! It also kills mold & mildew, including toxic black mold and is an indispensable tool for oral care.
4. Used safely by tens of thousands of adults, children, babies, and animalsworldwide (use caution with cats) to boost immune response, resulting in less illness.
5. As long as it’s stored away from extremes in temperature and direct sunlight, Thieves oil won’t expire as it has an indefinite shelf life.
6. Can be used aromatically, topically, and internally. Diffuse only with a cold-air diffuser, as heating the oil will degrade its chemical structure and reduce its therapeutic value.
7. It is highly concentrated — a little bit goes a very long way — and it can easily fit in your pocket, purse, or bug-out bag.
Survival Medicine Uses for Thieves oil –
- Infectious disease & pandemic preparedness,
- Food poisoning,
- Animal bites/snake bites,
- Brown recluse spider bites,
- Puncture wounds,
- And MUCH more!
Everyday Health Uses for Thieves oil
- Childhood illness,
- Sore throat,
- Swollen glands,
- Teething pain,
- Athlete’s foot,
- Sanitize surfaces,
- Mold & mildew remover,
- And MUCH more..
Article Source: http://essentialsurvival.org/ultimate-antimicrobial/