This is NOT a conference about school supplies and “all about me” projects. This is a conference about teaching and learning in a Post-COVID world!
Teaching and Learning in a Post-COVID world is different. The world will never be the same, and schools and classrooms are adapting to the new normal. Are you ready?
The Shake Up Learning Team is excited to announce a brand new online conference coming this September! It’s completely free, online, asynchronous, and designed for K-12 teachers and educational leaders.
With a focus on adapting to the “new normal,” this conference will help teachers and educational leaders learn new skills and strategies to engage students in online and blended learning.
With 40+ breakout sessions from education experts and special keynotes by Kasey Bell and Jen Giffen, this is sure to be an event to remember. Teachers will walk away with practical ideas to move learning forward. Leaders will learn about critical shifts, and how to lead meaningful change.
All presenters have been hand-selected from the Shake Up Learning Team, and special invited guests, including Jake Miller, Evan Robb, Angela Draper, and Jon Corippo. We even have a few sessions in Spanish!
With engaging presentations by the expert SHAKE UP LEARNING TEAM and invited guests, educators across the globe can take their teaching and leadership skills to the next level.
– 40+ sessions, including keynotes by Kasey Bell and Jen Giffen.
– Video presentations are released each day of the conference week.
– Videos available until Oct. 30, 2021 (or one-year access with the ALL-ACCESS PASS)
– Topics include: Google tools, Dynamic Learning, Google Certification, Leadership, SEL, and Accessibility
– GET CREDIT! Certificates will be available for each session.